UT/ISA Error Correction Quality Technician
To Provide quality insight, support, deliver training and coaching solutions to enable to team to provide a high quality service for the client. You will be responsible for the analysis of quality, and subsequent action based on errors made by the team in the UK and Offshore along with other areas of the business.
To be able to handle ad hoc escalations which would include communication with other departments, Head office and or the partnership.
- Daily checking and validation of errors, breaches and registration errors attributed to the team using Risk Online, and other agreed tools/processes for both the UK and offshore
- Root Cause Analysis - Instigate quality analysis, identifying trends and provide solutions to findings
- Work collaboratively within team, other departments and 3rd parties where necessary to feedback error root cause to help support reduction of work received in to the team
- Create training material and deliver sessions as required, either 1-1 or group.
- Responsible for creation, review and amendment of processing and quality team procedures
- Oversight of offshore quality achievements and collaboration with them on quality initiatives, including attendance to regular/calls meeting
- Responsibility for licensing plan and delivery to existing and new staff
- Support all quality initiatives within the team and SS&C
- To investigate and oversee ad hoc escalations into the team
- Communication with the partnership as and when this is required
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
- Act as a referral point/floorwalker for team members to refer to if need be for cases that are being worked on. As the quality technician, you will be the first port of call for the team members handling cases
The Ideal Candidate
- Detailed knowledge of all dealing products administered by SS&C
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Ability to guide and coach others
- 2 years business experience
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry
- Platform system knowledge – Bluedoor
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.