The main purpose of this role is to implement and the UAT test function within the operations team for our international clients. The role will be split 60/40 between UAT testing and Policy Administration/Client Support.
- Review business requirements documentation and specification to ensure client requirements are defined.
- Identify UAT test cases based on client requirements in conjunction with finance and operations team.
- Responsibility for the creation and management of UAT test plans for each of the international clients in line with the quarterly release schedule.
- Responsibility for creation and management of regression test packs
- UAT test execution
- Management of defects and Issues
- Management of UAT environment liaising with IT and Release Management team to ensure that UAT environment is kept up to date with latest patches available.
- UAT training and support
- To carry out the principal policy administration functions across all international clients – new business, top ups, switching, trading, policy/client alterations and surrenders – assigned to you as per the business needs.
- To prioritise your workload in line with team targets and react positively to ever-changing business demands.
- To ensure accuracy in all correspondence with clients as well as in updating the system.
- To provide excellent customer service, solving problems swiftly and preventing unnecessary delays.
- To build positive and professional working relationships with our colleagues and clients and with other internal departments such as Production support, IT and projects
- Keep up-to-date on all technical aspects of the job - products, procedures, compliance and legal issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- Some knowledge of Life and Pensions products
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- 2 years QA Test Execution & Planning Experience
- Strong SQL experience an advantage
- Methodical individual with experience of working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact positively within your department and the wider group
- Intermediate level of excel, word and power point
- Ability to work as part of a team or act independently where required and take initiative
- Flexibility and a willingness to adapt and develop within the role
An ability to provide support and be involved in ongoing projects and initiatives within the Team
- IFDS RIS Ireland offer competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Employer pension contributions 3%
- Company sick pay scheme
- Protective Health Insurance
- Company paid leave - Good Friday
- Preferential overtime rates
- On call rates
- Smart/Casual Dress Policy
- Free car parking at Park West offices
- Discounted gym membership within Park West Business Park
- Subsidised Restaurant onsite