Senior Technical Associate
- Support Technical Specialist in the on boarding of new business. This involves assisting the project team with gap analysis, communication and subsequent activities (I.e. Pseudo). Any new Management Companies sit within the team for an agreed period of time where the technical team will be required to support through the transition period.
- Support Technical Specialist and Operational Managers in management company driven changes e.g. Fund mergers/Launches & Corporate Actions.
- Complete project work to enhance dealing quality, timeliness, efficiencies and controls. Support Technical Specialist in co-ordinating project requirements with other departments, liaise with Operational Managers for resourcing requirements, complete analysis workflows, raise and keep track of all Worktracks.
- Support business process reviews
- Support Technical Specialist in co-ordinating procedures, project logs and all other ad-hoc work to support Operations.
- Key contact point along with Technical Specialist for Mandatory & Regulatory projects and updates.
- Respond to queries from people within the department as well as those from other departments.
- Assist other areas, where workload allows. Work with operational teams to maintain a consistent, conjoined approach.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Flexible Holiday Allowance
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Flex benefits scheme