Senior Manager - Servicing
This is exciting time to join SS&C as we continue to grow and develop the services offered to our cllients. As a senior member of the Client Finance reporting team you will be responsible for managing a small team which delivers projects & technical tasks, ensuring a positive outcome for the client reporting team & SS&C.
Additionally the team will ensure all FCA & CASS regulatory requirments are taken into account for all projects where applicable.
To be sucessful this role it is essential you are able to maintain strong relationships with the Management Companies (MNACO) and internal depratments, ensuring projects, including CASS & BAU chnges reach sucessful conclusion.
• Knowledge of Market practices covering Asset Reconciliations and CASS implications.
• Good interpersonal, verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
• Strong report writing and presentation skills.
• Ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines.
• Detailed knowledge of corporate actions and prefunding controls.
• Knowledge of CASS regulatory environment.
• Experience in financial services investment industry.
• Excel to intermediate standard
• Banking and custodian system knowledge
• Market equity settlements
The Ideal Candidate
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
Flexible Holiday Allowance
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Flex benefits scheme
Free onsite parking
About the Company
Please complete an internal application form and enclose most recent 1 to 1