Senior Associate - Transfers
- Processing of transfers
- Accurate maintenance of transfer MI and reports.
- Escalation of issues and exceptions to the Transfers Team Leader or, as appropriate and required, to the Director of Operations
- Promotion and maintenance of effective and proactive communication within the transfer team, the operation department and client services.
- Daily review and assessment of transfer exception reports and MI.
- Prompt identification and investigation of transfer related exceptions; assist stock reconciliation team and client services with any ongoing transfer investigations; prioritisation of tasks for completion and/or escalation.
- Timely completion and submission of relevant reports and MI, as and when required.
- Support of all operations processes.
- Transfer processing.
- Escalation to Transfers Team Leader or the Director of Operations any transfer which cannot be corrected in a timely manner, which constitute a CASS or FCA breach, or which are/appear related to system error.
- Effective monitoring of all open transfers
Group Operating Model:
- Daily review/maintenance of transfer MI.
- Daily review/update of transfer Critical Function Log
The Ideal Candidate
- Critical evaluation and problem solving.
- Communication skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to learn quickly, with a positive and proactive attitude to
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.