Senior Associate - Legal & Documentation Control - Asset Servicing
- Responsible for the on-boarding of funds onto the platform, directly with the fund managers.
- Responsible for the operational maintenance of the trading accounts, including, working closely with other areas within the operation, as well as Compliance and Legal with regards to due diligence on Hubwise for the benefit of the trade accounts.
- Control and organisation of other corporate legal documents, including Platform Agreements and Distribution Agreements.
- Shared responsibility for the structure and architecture of document storage across the business.
- Managing the direct setup of funds; including distribution agreements, account creation and ongoing communication to the business
- Assisting Compliance and Legal in the establishment of due diligence documentation. Responsible for the implementation of any updates with fund managers e.g. Authorised Signatory Lists and AML documents Ensuring ongoing maintenance of trade accounts – assisting Operations where necessary should any live issues occur
- Communication with fund managers regarding ALTUS ATG connection set-up; ensuring completion within a timely manner to enable electronic transfers
- Support of Asset Servicing, including processing of corporate actions.
- Management of direct on-boarding of funds
- Trade account maintenance
- Escalation to the Team Leader (Asset Servicing) or Head of Operations, as required.
Group Operating Model:
- All work saved to shared drives and visible to those with access.
- Reporting to Team Leader (Asset Servicing) and Head of Operations.
The Ideal Candidate
Competencies and skills:
- Industry Knowledge: fund set up, asset servicing and FCA compliance.
- Critical evaluation and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, with a positive and proactive attitude to change.
- Ability to prioritise according to the business needs
- Attention to detail
- Effective time management
- Ability to identify and communicate process improvements
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.