Who we are:
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
To support the CASS Co Managers to provide a dedicated oversight for all end-to-end CASS protection activities across SS&C administration
The Ideal Candidate
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which IFDS operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To attend Client Asset training. Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established Client Asset procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for Client Asset implications.
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager, to enable consideration for Client Asset implications.
- To provide input regarding the effectiveness and design of Client Asset procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external)
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
• Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
• Understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry
• IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC or equivalent
• Basic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
• Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills
• Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Degree level of education in relevant subject
- Advanced Excel and Work Query
- Experience of DST systems, FAST, Frontier, AWD, FSU/General Ledger Structure.
- 2 years supervisory experience
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site canteen