SS&C & GIDS Graduate Programme
Our Graduate programme:
Lasting 2 years you will complete a comprehensive learning journey that will include both on the job training and formal learning to equip you with essential skills, knowledge and critical experiences to truly set you up for success:
- 4 rotation periods to support understanding of all aspects of the business
- International exposure and projects will ensure you gain the global business perspective
- Completion of the IOC qualification (Investment Operation Certificate) supports you to understand the context in which we operate
- Business and personal development programme
- Professional development pathway
- Dedicated mentor
- Graduate Think Tank
- Career Coaching
Our graduates are key to our future success, and we will provide ample opportunity to learn and grow and enable you to contribute your own ideas and expertise and build a strong platform for your ongoing success within the SS&C family. Your successes will be recognised, your contribution rewarded and your ambition supported throughout your graduate journey.
Potential business areas/departments:
- Product and innovation
- Enterprise change
- Hubwise securities services
The Ideal Candidate
- Graduated within the last 2 years with an interest in working in the financial services/technologies sector
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Contribution focussed with a desire to make a difference
- Creative problem solving capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A collaborative team worker
- Desirable degrees: Business and related fields, Computer Science, STEM subjects, Finance, Economics. However, if you feel that you fit the profile, please apply as we welcome all applications
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C Technologies Holdings is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator and the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics and regulatory reporting.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, the company is home to 24,000+ employees across 100+ office locations in 40 countries globally. With 18,000+ clients spanning across the health and financial services industries. As a Company we recognise the importance of a diverse and inclusive culture being led from the top.
SS&C GIDS UK leads the response for high impact incidents, making decisions regarding the strategic response for the Business Unit, in consideration of the implications on employees, clients, regulatory environment, the business and SS&C’s reputation.
We have offices across the UK including London, Southampton, Essex, Scotland and more.
SS&C operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Offers of Employment
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.