Relationship Manager - GIDS
To lead, manage and own the relationship for a specified number of asset manager, insurance and wealth clients
Demonstrate a high degree of autonomy in executing the role including identification of opportunities, priorities, taking initiatives, making decisions and ensuring SS&C is professionally presented at all times
- Achieve YOY growth
- Achieve individual and team sales target
- Manage client P&L
- Understand and impact the financial drivers for your clients (int/ext)
- Lead commercial and contractual relationship
- Ensure client satisfaction is maximised
- Be the senior point of escalation / own the resolution
- Drive process improvement and change
- Establish and maintain broad horizontal and vertical calling plans (to C suite)
- Be the voice of SS&C within the client / active calling plan
- Know your client (Inc. beyond what we do for them)
- Be an ambassador for SS&C (within the client and the marketplace)
- Influence the decision making
- Market new services (show the process)
- Be the conductor of the relationship
- Be the client voice within SS&C
- Work in cooperation and collaboration with all areas
- Establish and maintain peer relationships (across SS&C, at StSt, globally)
- Communicate effectively
- Manage a team of high performing motivated staff / develop talent
- Ensure timely completion of all tasks
- (e.g. deal reporting, activity reporting, call notes, account plans)
Risk & Controls
- Ensue adherence to a high standard of risk adversity and the values of SS&C
- Maintain compliance at all times
- Complete all training (eg. Mandatory training, Nelly)
- Escalate effectively and in a timely manner
The Ideal Candidate
- Detailed knowledge of Asset Managers, Wealth Managers – their business, their products, their clients, their end to end service proposition
- Detailed knowledge of transfer agency and associated services.
- Knowledge of Financial Services regulatory environment.
- A good understanding of the client service model, business strategy, structure and product offering.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry.
- Sales skills including excellent organisational, meeting, presentation and fact-finding skills
- Good keyboard skills, competent in the use of MS Office packages.
- IAQ or equivalent, or commitment to study for IAQ or equivalent.
- Evidence of industry operational experience
- Proven track record in supervisory or management experience
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.