Quality Assurance Expert - SJP
Come and join our team,we have a role in our Quality Assurance team in the Contact Centre. Are you ready for a new challenge?
- The jobholder will have responsibility for reviewing, assessing and analysing the quality of calls, AdminLink and email contact for Contact Centre Associates, SSMs and SSM Support. Including transactions and follow up work.
- Provide valuable and constructive feedback to individuals and their line managers and identify areas for improvement in the following areas: Call quality; Complaints, breaches and registration errors; Associate MI
- Provide coaching to existing staff, addressing any areas of concern and supporting continuous improvement
- Analyse quality results to identify trends and wider business risks
- Provide support and advice to associates and managers to continually support development of staff
- Support people development by identifying areas for improvement
- Support continuous improvement by identifying better processes and procedures
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and TCF principles
- The provision of internal Management Information, statistics and key findings
- Responsibility for meeting our contractual obligations to our clients in relation to Quality Assurance
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed. This may include supporting inbound telephony, AdminLink, floorwalking and support boxes
- Demonstrate maintaining Expert level of competence and knowledge of products and systems by successfully competing above tasks to high standard
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Employees must uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- All Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Money, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention & CASS regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediary knowledge of EXCEL and WORD
- Experience in carrying out quality assessments and analysis – Desirable
- Competitive annual salary
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful