Hubwise Securities Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies Holdings (NASDAQ: SSNC). Hubwise Securities Limited was launched in 2011 and is authorised and regulated by the UK FCA (FRN 502619) as a MIFIDPRU firm with a PMR (Permanent Minimum Requirement) of £150k and, as the only regulated MIFID company in the group, is the entity subject to the ICAAP/ICARA process.
Hubwise Securities is a ground-breaking, innovative and regulated technology business developed by a group of highly experienced financial services professionals. Collectively, they saw a gap in the market for a truly game changing platform and created the Hubwise investment platform, a multi-wrapper, multi-currency transaction processing engine which can be rapidly adopted by regulated investment firms to enable growth and differentiation.
SS&C Hubwise is also:
● A Member Firm of the London Stock Exchange;
● An ISA Plan Manager;
● A Member of CREST (Euroclear UK & Ireland);
● Registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act and;
● A SIPP Pension Operator and Trustee.
The overreaching business objective is to ensure that all Customer Onboarding projects are conducted in a professional, effective and efficient way, to optimise the customer experience and the growth of assets onto the platform. This role is an outward facing role that involves:
This role is an outward facing role that involves:
- Conducting a detailed business and technical analysis of the on-boarding requirement;
- Working with customers to ensure that the optimum method for the on-boarding of assets is agreed;
- The preparation of project plans and timely monitoring throughout the process to ensure that any deviation from plan is identified and remedial action undertaken as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- Working effectively with both internal and external stakeholders, to ensure that they are fully up-to-date with the status of projects and all onboarding of assets
The on-boarding of new customers - will also involve detailed analysis of requirements to ensure that the platform is built to meet business needs and to identify appropriate short-term solutions where longer-term development might be required, etc.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- A proven track record in managing projects, including an appropriate PM qualification (ideally 2 years)
- A background in Financial Services (ideally 2 years)
- Experience in the analysis and design of financial service processes and procedures
- Attention to detail with sensitivity to the importance of accuracy and timely delivery to meet business needs
- An open collaborative style with customers, as well as team members, operations, developers and client services personnel
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.