Product Analyst (Digital Business Analyst)
Supporting Digital Product Owners to ensure the relevant requirements are captured, documented and prioritised to meet product strategy, alongside tracking to the 'definition of done' on each feature story/sprint.
Representing the user within the sprint supporting the development, enhancement, testing and delivery of Digital products, working within an Agile methodology.
Be an ambassador of the Digital Product and Innovation team, driving forward improvement initiatives within the team and collaboration with internal and external parties.
The Ideal Candidate
- Over 3 years’ experience in Financial Services, ideally including business and technology roles
- Experienced and proven record of delivering products (data products preferred)
- Proven IT analytical skills based on various analysis methodologies
- Client facing
- Strong and proven interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good influencer and negotiator
- Proven champion of change
- Self-motivated Ability to lead and take ownership
- Strong sense of ownership to ensure a high quality deliverable
- Working experience of Analysis and Design methodology
- Experience of working in Agile methodology
- Experience of UX/UI design
- Basic AS400 and SQL skills or their equivalents
- Experience delivering digital products within financial services
- Understanding of key technology providers and varying operating models
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or similar (or has started modules)
- Understanding and working knowledge of business architecture methodology (capability models/ user journeys etc.)
- Understanding of SS&C systems and technology infrastructure, both current and proposed.
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.