Within this role you will be responsible for ensuring the administration of the SS&C Hubwise SIPP, accurately processing instructions within Service Level timeframes and in adherence with regulatory standards.
Ensure the administrative tasks within the SIPP Pension team are carried out to the highest standard
Accurately process instructions and requests within Service Level timeframes
Adhere to SS&C Hubwise and UK regulatory guidelines
- Manage and process all aspects of the administration of the SS&C Hubwise SIPP
- Processing and tracking Benefit requests, including the set up of PCLS and UFPLS payments
- Processing transfer out requests
- Respond to client/ provider queries
- Valuation and statement requests
- Liaison with Payroll, System and Operational teams to track and improve the processing of requests.
- Death Benefit processing
- Completion of daily critical function log
- Escalation to Line Manager and/or Director of Operations as required
- Provision of reports to Line Manager and/or Director of Operations as requested
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstratable experience of pension administration
- Knowledge of HMRC rules / regulations regarding pensions
- Knowledge of FCA rules and regulations in relation to personal pension plans
- Knowledge of current Data Protection law
- Identifies and optimises efficiencies through streamlining processes and procedures
- Aptitude to work to tight deadlines to ensure they are achieved
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and self-motivating abilities
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.