Operational MI - Senior Technical Associate
To assist in the generation and delivery of month-end and ad hoc MI reporting for internal stakeholders across all areas of the business, and for our external management company clients. The associate will use Microsoft Excel and other internal reporting systems to collate raw data from across the business and calculate KPIs and other relevant metrics. These will then be processed into PowerPoint presentations or other templates for the recipient. They will also be responsible for investigating and responding to email queries concerning MI reporting, and for maintaining procedures and workbooks relating to their assigned tasks.
- Ensure that all elements of SS&C data security and transfer policies are followed.
- Manage written and verbal ad hoc requests or queries from internal/external stakeholders, working with other team members to prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Create, test, and maintain accurate documentation of reporting procedures and methodology, applying change controls where required.
- Collaborate with other team members to investigate and raise awareness of technical issues affecting our reporting output, and plan appropriately to manage reporting coverage during team absences.
- Liaise with key stakeholders within other departments to maintain awareness of ongoing issues or business changes that might affect our reporting output.
- Communicate and negotiate outcomes with internal stakeholders, particularly client relationship managers.
- Perform any other duties which are within the employee's skillset and ability when required
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong skills in MS Office (Particularly Excel)
- Complex problem solving
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication and negotiation
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- SAP Business Objects
- Experience in Financial Services
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.