Life & Pensions Manager
• To lead and manage the performance of a WMI Operations team, actively managing using available planning and resource tools to ensure relevant Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met.
• To support and work closely with the off-shore processing team and offer guidance as and when required.
• Ensure all processes are completed using established procedures, which are controlled, monitored and documented
• Communicate effectively and work co-operatively with others in order to maximise teamwork and achieve intended results
• Escalate issues or potential breaches, to enable consideration for Client Asset implications where applicable
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in the role, the following experience will definitely be beneficial:
• Good keyboard skills to include use of MS Office packages
• Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills.
• Ability to analyze and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
• Relevant Life / Pension industry knowledge/ experience
• IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC or equivalent
In addition staff management/supervision will be necessary
Flexible Holiday Allowance
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Flex benefits scheme
On site parking and excellent transport links
Landscaped grounds with excellent outdoor break out areas
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.