Institutional Client Services Technical Specialist
Working in partnership with Royal London, the role will provide 100% dedicated focus for our Client. Being responsible for acting as primary contact for the Royal London institutional team and ensuring all enquiries are handled efficiently and professionally within the agreed KPIs. To act as an ambassador, and to build deeper relationship with Royal London. The role will require the successful candidate to visit and work from the Royal London offices and provide management information including quality and trend analysis.
- Primary associate to handle incoming telephone calls and respond to e-mails.
- Fully immersed in and a champion of the RLAM culture.
- Perform quality checks on all work processed for RLAM and themselves be quality monitored independently by the ICS Management team, all results will be shared with RLAM monthly .
- Subject Matter Expert on Institutional Investor Portal.
- Primary associate to oversee and on-board institutions to the portal.
- Competent in all aspects of the following within 6 months, and will liaise with other departments for escalations: CASS (but not a CASS SME), Settlement, Dealing, Client set up.
- Available to work in RLAM office twice a month (London: Travel expenses covered in line with SS&C policy and subject to COVID restrictions and technology constraints).
- Focus on building an understanding of RLAM’s most important 50 clients in the first 6 months.
- Review ICS Change requests’ with Royal London, Business SME’s, Change Team & CSM’s upon receipt.
- User support – 1st line technical and business support
- Identify opportunities for process efficiencies and influence the business to action
The Ideal Candidate
- Confident in presenting and delivering training to all management grades
- Acts on own initiative
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Able to present complex information in a clear and logical way, for all to understand
- Clearly defines and documents processes and procedures
- Has a flexible attitude towards the needs of the business and what is required of them
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge/understanding/experience of working in Financial Services
- Very good Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with all levels in the business
- Ability to identify areas of risk or concern, either within team or in the business
- Responds positively to all internal/external customers
- Flexible and adaptable to change and challenges
- Able to professionally handle conflict to achieve business results
- Able to analyse complex data and clearly present opportunities/actions
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.