Financial Services Administrator
Who we are:
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
About the Role:
Join us as an Office Administrator.
Your personality is what is important to us at SS&C along with your positive and open approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
In this administration role you will provide a good customer service by accurately processing and authorising a variety of customer transactions, including complex and non-standard transactions. This will be processed within agreed service levels and approved financial authority levels where appropriate.
You will be at the heart or our organisation where we love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you should be eager to learn and develop new skills. With a positive attitude, we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
About the role
Some of your duties will include:
- Processing transactions to agreed service levels, quality standards and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
- Processing non-standard or complex transactions/calculations, including manual processing where required, ensuring that you treat our customers fairly.
- Contact customers by telephone, e-mail or letter to resolve queries/obtain information
- Support and take an active role in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
- Assist management team where appropriate
- Keep own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieve agreed performance levels
- Implement and maintain personal development plan, and be proactive in own self development
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to be a team player
- Have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working with data
- Good keyboard skills and familiar with Microsoft word and excel
- Great telephone manner
- Organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Communication and mathematical reasoning skills (5 GCSE’s or equivalent)
- Financial Services experience desirable but not essential.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site canteen