EUC Development Analyst
To develop, maintain and support enterprise-wide EUC tools, reporting process and collaborative DevOps solutions; driving business intelligence, efficiency and quality improvements
- Receive and translate new development requests into functional tools and/or reports, working with the business to ensure optimum outcome.
- Manage written and verbal development requests, working with customers within the business to ensure optimum outcome.
- Ensure application of existing best practice, business logic and standards in relation to code and EUC production in own and team’s work
- Ensure that all elements of SS&C EUC and data transfer policies are followed
- Applies detailed knowledge of available applications to ensure that all code is designed to produce best outcomes.
- Assists team members in problem solving
- Creates and maintains accurate documentation of procedures and methods, applying change control where required.
- Communicates and negotiates outcomes with internal users and management company contacts.
- Carries out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Advanced MS Office – Excel/VBA
- Complex problem solving
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Effective communication and negotiation
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Database creation and query – SQL, Oracle, Access
- SAP Business Objects development
- DB query tools – Infomaker/Cognos
- Experience in Financial Services
- Experience working within multidiscipline teams
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme