Dividends and Corporate Actions Team Manager
S&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
The Dividends and Corporate Actions Team Manager is responsible for leading a team and managing tasks to ensure excellent customer service is consistently provided to clients and that their expectations are fully met. It is critical they support the development and implementation of a client service policy and the measurement of client satisfaction and identify areas for improvement. They are responsible for overseeing Investment Administration related duties on a day-day day basis, and therefore falls into the FCA’s certification regime as a function which requires qualification.
- Deliver defined services on an on-going, consistent basis meeting client (RD) expectations
- Ensure appropriate procedures and controls are in place to achieve quality and compliance with regulations and best practice
- Manage resourcing levels and seek improvements to efficiency to improve the customer experience in line with budget and regulations
- Monitor data on individual and team output and performance
- Address any performance issues and ensure continual development of individuals within the teams
- Provide reporting to key stakeholders on team performance, activity, process quality and risk management
- Demonstrate core Overseer competencies and ensure adherence to company policies and regulations
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis of complaints and breaches to identify common themesAssist with internal projects as required
- Contribute to the completion of the wider team workload as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Organised and planned in approach
- Self-motivated and constantly developing own and team knowledge / capabilities
- Prioritises, delegates and executes tasks efficiently
- Well versed on ALL regulations applicable to team processes
- Strong professional communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to decision making
- Competent in delivering training, coaching and feedback
- Previous experience of building and leading a team and delivering exceptional customer service is essential
- Previous financial services experience essential
- Familiarity with Investments and in particular, discretionary fund management is an advantage
- Strong understanding of forecasting and resource management
- IOC Qualification or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Investment Management – Processing of Corporate Actions ,Dividends, Dealing and Trade Settlement
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme