Distributional Client Services Contact Team Lead Associate
To handle incoming Webchat, Enquiry and Dealing calls for our Distributors and Nominees whilst providing an effective, efficient quality service in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This is a dynamic fast paced team and an exciting opportunity to come on board.
- Ensure SS&C meets their Clients’ expectations, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) by servicing Distributor clients via the telephone or webchat.
- Work with the Manager to drive forward the client services culture of ‘VALUED’ and be the voice of the customer initiative called ‘Putting the client at the heart of…’
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of all systems and how they link into other departments and how issues impact the whole process
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the Distributor
- Actively contribute to team and departmental meetings and act as a referral point for others in the team
- A flexible approach to completing variety of tasks to support TL / TM and other teams for business needs
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager
- To exercise due care and diligence
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates (Data Protection, Financial Crime Prevention regulations and CASS)
- To attend required training.
- Provide a quality service, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To review processes and practices within your role to propose change and improvement where individual and team performance are being affected.
- Ensure all SS&C policies and procedures are followed
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Desirable - knowledge/understanding/experience of working in Financial Services.
- Able to use the standard office applications - Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with all levels in the business.
- Ability to identify areas of risk or concern, either within team or in the business.
- Responds positively to all internal/external customers.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and challenges.
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site subsidised canteen