Director Of Wealth Application Support
SS&C is the largest global investor service provider, servicing more than 55 million investors. Continually investing in global technology and services across the spectrum of distribution channels including Asset Managers, Financial Advisors, Wealth Managers, and large financial institutions such as Banks and Insurers. Investor servicing is offered in many different countries, including the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Luxembourg, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. SS&C also services mutual fund structures in many other fund domiciles.
Global Investor and Distribution Solutions (GIDS) is the business unit offering this role. GIDS delivers global omni-channel investor servicing, including contact centre, using digital services.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit a Director of Wealth Application Support to own the end-to-end operating model and the internal and client users of these applications. This is a fantastic opportunity to help us build and motivate high-performing support teams in a globally and culturally diverse environment! In this role, you would flex easily between hosting detailed technical sessions with very talented technology teams and engaging with Senior Stakeholders across technology and business inspiring confidence and clearly articulating the path forward in less technical terms.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have high standards of integrity and expectations for yourself and others
- You consider yourself to be a fast learner; you are driven to improve your knowledge and experience continually and to keep up with new methods or best practices
- You are comfortable directing teams on the end-to-end support lifecycle in a highly federated environment.
- Your friends and colleagues describe you as engaging, a strong communicator who is eager to bring teammates together to figure things out.
Responsible for ensuring SS&C IT services are delivered to our clients.
- Direct, Lead and motivate a high-performing support team split across UK and Asia-Pacific.
- Work cross-functionally with other global support teams within SS&C to ensure an integrated and seamless support service is delivered to stakeholders.
- Provide a “white glove” service to clients, taking accountability for service delivery performance, meeting customer expectations, and driving future demand.
- Building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders.
- Own escalation matrix, key stakeholders within client operations and IT support functions.
- Understand the support coverage to agreed service availability hours, notification of changes / agree service outage downtime.
- Oversight of critical incidents, coordinating with resolution parties and establishing effective communication between stakeholders for post-incident reviews.
- Understand the SLAs / KPIs and supervise the IT support functions to enable adherence to these. This will include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line functions.
- Manage and implement service improvement activities where necessary, analysing third-party as well as internal processes.
- Providing accurate and regular reports to the management on the performance of the service delivery.
- Chair regular service meetings, internal and external.
- Develop an understanding of future projects, supporting implementations and early life support periods.
- Support future IT Support model creation for new client business.
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage and exceed clients’ expectations for support.
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements to executive / CIO level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple complex issues and adapt to different challenges and changing priorities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactively looks to expand on existing knowledge.
- Experience in using, developing, testing & supporting business applications.
- Experience of financial services processes such as portfolio management, securities trading, FX, pricing, performance management, settlement, custody, reconciliations, and accounting.
- Application configuration experience.
- Knowledge of any of the following systems: APX, Genesis, Moxy, Hubwise, Chorus
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL extracts and analysis methods.
- IT project experience
- ITIL qualified or knowledge & experience.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee based on race, colour, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
About the Company
SS&C is a global provider of investment, financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.