DCS Contact Associate
To handle incoming Webchat, Enquiry and Dealing calls for our Distributors and Nominees whilst providing an effective, efficient quality service in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). This is a dynamic fast paced team and an exciting opportunity to come on board.
- Ensure SS&C meets their Clients’ expectations, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) by servicing Distributor clients via the telephone or webchat.
- Accuracy is expected to enable processing of large value deals on behalf of Distributors
- Work with the Manager to drive forward the client services culture of ‘VALUED’ and be the voice of the customer initiative called ‘Putting the client at the heart of…’
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of all systems and how they link into other departments and how issues impact the whole process
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the Distributor
- Actively contribute to team and departmental meetings and act as a referral point for others in the team
- Put forward continuous improvement ideas
- Be a role model by adhering to all SS&C policies and procedures
- Able to process deals of large value (in accordance with large deal process) on behalf of Distributors
- Coaches and develops new joiners to the department
- Complete adhoc tasks to support TL / TM and other teams for business needs
- Deal with team queries and escalations in TL absence
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- To exercise due care and diligence
- Uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices within your role.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates (Data Protection, Financial Crime Prevention regulations and CASS)
- To attend required training.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities implications are considered
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager
- To provide feedback with regards to the effectiveness of procedures, controls and MI, including contributing to the annual review of procedures.
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service that drives for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To provide a quality service and meet expectation of the customer (internal and external).
- To review processes and practices within your role to propose change and improvement where individual and team performance are being affected.
- To observe the standards of market, business and personal conduct and demonstrate integrity in your execution of duties.
- To communicate and promote the values of SS&C to reinforce and support a consistent level of quality
- Ensure all SS&C policies and procedures are followed
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.