Customer Service Telephone Associate
If you have a positive, open approach and a passion for delivering exceptional service then come join our team . We are looking for a someone that can provide an excellent customer experience by dealing with all inbound calls in a supportive and a development focused working environment.
With a positive attitude we will help you achieve your career goals in the future.
Ideally we would like you to complete first contact resolution so full training will be provided to support this. You will gain a great insight into this industry, speaking to a wide variety of callers such as clients, IFA’s (Independent Financial Advisors), investors and other financial institutions.
You will help with a variety of different calls such as account servicing raising appropriate work, requesting investigations, portfolio valuations, update customer account details, dealing with different investment products we work with, such as ISA’s, Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts and OEIC’s – no two days are the same! This role will also give you a great understanding of different areas of the business and processes across the organisation.
You will be at the heart or our organisation where we love to develop, support and give full training to our staff so you must be eager to learn and gain new skills.
- Processing “one stop” transactions
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with FCA requirements and in line with TCF principles
- Handling complaints in line with area guidelines
- Support in service improvement/process improvement initiatives or projects as required
- Assist management team where appropriate
- Keeps own knowledge of processes, products and appropriate regulation up to date
- Achieves agreed performance levels including any call management measures within area
- Implements and maintains personal development plan, and is proactive in own self development
- Displays key behaviours at appropriate level
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed
The Ideal Candidate
- Good customer focus and complaint handling skills
- Excellent PC & keyboard skills
- Excellent call handling skills with a great telephone manner
- Organisation and time management skills to prioritise workloads
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Competitive annual salary
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful