Customer Service Representative
Who we are:
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
About the role:
At SS&C, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
SS&C Life and Pensions are currently seeking a high calibre Customer Service Representative based out of their Belfast office.
You will provide an efficient customer service through accurately processing transaction enquiries from customers in accordance with the principles of Treating Customer Fairly and all regulatory requirements.
- Process transactions to agreed service levels adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly, and where relevant within agreed financial authority limits
- Contact customers by telephone, e-mail, fax or letter to efficiently resolve queries adhering to the principles of Treating Customer Fairly
- Deal with customer data, ethically, compliantly and in accordance with FSA requirements
- Assist the management team, including collation of supporting Management Information, where appropriate with daily tasks
- Achieve agreed performance levels
- Acts as a good team player, participating willingly and acting in support of the team
The Ideal Candidate
Experience & Skils:
- Customer focused and complaint handling skills
- Experience working in a customer focused environment
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills. Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of experience using MS office, word and Excel
- GCSE Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme