Customer Service Manager - Outbound Team
- Efficient Management of all activities relating to the Processing team involving Platform Outbound processing & checking of work produced
- Achievement of agreed SLA processing standards for all clients
- Achievement of key deliverables
- Effective process organisation, monitoring and control
- Timely identification/resolution/escalation of issues relating to the outbound process with relevant parties
- Managing the performance, coaching ,development & training of team in conjunction with team leader
- Effective departmental, internal & external communication
- Deal with issues that have been escalated
- Staff Performance & salary reviews
- Proactive approach to service enhancement
- Raising initiatives for processing enhancements
- Responsible for maintaining team Procedures
- Management of Operational Incidents and remediation processes
- Service Delivery – Regularly monitoring quality and productivity at team level to ensure that the processing of Platform Outbound meet and exceed client expectations in relation to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Quality – Ensure that checking of work undertaken by the team is completed accurately with errors logged appropriately. All queries directed to the team to be answered/redirected within acceptable timeframes.
- Process Management & Procedures – Manage the writing of new and review of existing procedures within the team as well as assisting conjunction with internal and external colleagues.
- Improvements – suggesting improvements to departmental processes when identified during process reviews, ensuring any subsequent implementation is clearly communicated to necessary parties
- Budgetary control - assist with managing the departmental budget and forecasts.
- Develop and Improve Client Relations - work closely with Client Relationship teams and all relevant areas within SS&C, including Compliance and IT, to deliver and exceed client and investor expectations.
- Audits – Manage the collation of required documentation prior to meetings. Ensure all Audit reviews are represented by a team member who is fully trained on the process. Any follow-up action to be carried out in a timely manner.
- Department Support – Support Platform Outbounds team by assisting with queries, maintaining logs to identify training needs and providing necessary feedback, collating of MI for escalation at board level.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent knowledge of product, procedures and systems within business area
- Strong knowledge of the financial industry and the market place
- Strong ability in understanding management information and using this to make considered decisions
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant regulatory and mandatory procedures and qualifications
- Good understanding of business drivers and the key deliverables on the Customer Services Business plan
- Strong ability to connect with audience when communicating, both written and verbal
- Strong ability to engage people
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to create an environment that delivers excellent customer service
- Demonstrate ability to deliver difficult and unpopular messages to the team when necessary
- A role model to others by leading by example
- Good leadership skills and strong ability to inspire change in people and work culture
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent customer focus skills
- Ability to build partnerships both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Strong ability to value diversity
- Strong self-awareness of own strengths and capabilities
- Yellow belt accreditation