Customer Service Manager (Contact Centre)
To operationally lead a team responsible for delivering telephony services to a large Wealth Management Company. To motivate, manage and develop the team to ensure the Client and their Customers continue to receive exceptional levels of customer service and that the customer experience is enhanced at every opportunity.
- Operational Management. Manage and oversee dedicated Client teams, formulating strategic plans for all Client and functions.
- Service Delivery ensuring SS&C meets their Clients’ expectations, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Continue to progress relationship with all Clients and Customers that the incumbent is responsible for.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the telephony service provided to clients and develop follow through actions in conjunction with internal and external colleagues.
- Develop and Improve Communication to ensure SS&C operationally meets business requirements, influencing colleagues and other departments where necessary to expedite timely resolution of issues, sharing best practice, knowledge and ideas.
- Develop and maintain mechanisms sufficient to ensure that all team members are fully aware of issues which impact their performance, and that a culture of open and honest two-way communication prevails.
- Process Management and improvement to ensure processes and procedures are appropriately controlled, monitored and documented and operated within the confines of the regulatory regime. Where necessary appropriate action to be taken to resolve issue in a timely and effective manner. Responsible for ensuring that ongoing improvement of processes and procedures is prioritised, continually enhancing the Client experience.
- Staff PDR’s, Training & Development to ensure regular documented reviews of individual performance, including monthly staff 1:1 meetings and team process in respect of quality and productivity.
- Mentoring & Coaching – able to develop the team with mentoring/coaching management/business skills. Supporting their development with regular feedback on performance with focus on coaching.
- Develop & Improve Client Relations - with specific emphasis on client and customer satisfaction. This includes clear and precise communication to all of the incumbents Clients, to ensure issues, where they arise, are managed effectively.
- Escalation point for the Clients they are responsible for, where service has not met their expectations. Investigation, resolution management and continuous communication to be delivered at all times.
- Planning – Able to formulate medium/long term strategic plans for department & long term operational plans with Senior Manager
- Relationships – Ambassador for the incumbents Clients and the department, enhancing inter-relationships.
- Client Relationship - Attendance at Monthly Service Review meetings with CRM team. Confidently discussing successes, challenges and initiatives to enhance the Customer experience.
- Business Process Review – creative problem solving – including the planning and implementation of change.
- Attendance at all incumbents Client related projects and internal development, to ensure continuous improvement of the Customer experience.
- Deputise for Head of Call Centre and provide support in company wide Customer Experience initiatives
- Develop and maintain SS&C showcase and Tour” for new prospects. Maintain prospect and new business support documentation
- SS&C Employees are required to comply with the regulatory regime in which SS&C operates as appropriate to the above role.
- Employees are expected to exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the incumbent is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- Employees are required to observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties.
- The incumbent is required to respect the SS&C approach to client care and must demonstrate due regard to the interests of our clients and in any and all third party dealings.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services and experience of operationally managing with in a FSA regulated business.
- IAQ or FSA recognised qualification.
- Experience SS&C Manager of 3+ years
- Experience of successfully enhancing the customer experience.
- Strong Client relationship skills
- Business Process Review experience
- Good presentation skills
- Detailed product knowledge
- Detailed system knowledge: FAST, AWD, AWD Contact and KANA Response
• Competitive annual salary
• Eligible for annual discretionary bonus (based on individual and company performance)
• 20 Days holiday plus Flexible time off Policy
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Family Cover healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.