Do you have a passion for providing first class customer service? Are you a problem solver who enjoys thoroughly investigating the problem to get to the root cause of the issue – and then putting it right? If this sounds like you then this role could be your next step.
Join us as a Complaints Handler in our Stirling Office:
• You will take ownership of customer complaints, fully investigating them to get to the right outcome for the customer, keeping them informed of the progress from start to finish.
• Customer service is at the heart of everything we do, you will aim to win back trust and loyalty from customers by effectively resolving their issues, as well as using the feedback to help make improvements to the business as a whole.
• You’ll be in direct contact with a variety of people including; other business areas, the customer, and related third parties to gain the information to resolve the case and provide the resolution.
• You will produce bespoke written communications which are accurate, informative and resolve the customer’s issues.
Join our Complaints Team based in our Erskine Court office within the Stirling area. The Complaints Team oversees the administration of all complaints received by SS&C for their client. These are resolved by telephone, email or letter, whilst staying within set timescales. A fast paced environment whilst working in a team who take pride in providing first class customer service creating lasting and trusting relationships. At SS&C we handle complaints relating to Investment products including; Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products across a number of different systems.
Your primary role will be to investigate, accurately review and resolve customer complaints using your strong resolution and negotiation skills. We are looking for individuals who like to take ownership of the complaint process ensuring they take responsibility from start to finish.
- Researching and resolving complaint cases through analysis of all facts and related documentation and appropriately partnering with internal and external partners to source information
- Producing written communications that are accurate, concise, well organized and informative
- Demonstrating knowledge of FCA complaints rules (DISP) and internal and industry requirements for handling and reporting complaints
- Actively engaging in improving client experiences through quality feedback
- Responding promptly to requests for information and managing individual case load within agreed service levels
- Discussing your findings on the phone with the customer to agree resolution before providing a Final Response Letter
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a customer focused individual who enjoys communicating effectively with customers and colleagues alike
- You will be a proven problem solver and decision maker who enjoys doing this and is not afraid to overcome objections that might arise
- Due to the nature of the role, you will require experience within financial services and/or complaints handling
- You will have a pro-active approach and a friendly, empathetic phone manner
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- You will be organized to allow you to effectively manage different cases with competing priorities
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.