Join our Complaints Team based in our Erskine Court office within the Stirling area. The Complaints Team oversees the administration of all complaints received by SS&C for their client. These are resolved by telephone, email or letter, whilst staying within set timescales. A fast paced environment whilst working in a team who take pride in providing first class customer service creating lasting and trusting relationships. At SS&C we handle complaints relating to Investment products including; Unit Trusts, Investment Trusts, ISAs, Pensions and Insurance Products across a number of different systems.
Your primary role will be to investigate, accurately review and log customer complaints. We are looking for individuals with good attention to detail and understanding of regulatory complaints.
- Analysis of work being directed to the complaints team and accurate logging within regulatory timescales.
- Demonstrating knowledge of FCA complaints rules (DISP) and internal and industry requirements for handling and reporting complaints
- Actively engaging in improving client experiences through quality feedback
- Responding promptly to requests for information and managing team case load within agreed service levels
- Discussing case work where clarification is needed to ensure work is accurately raised. This may be internal or involve telephone calls externally
- Maintaining accurate records of work being directed to the complaints team
- Reporting of daily data to line manager
- Identifying and escalating of any issues relating to our workload including any late reporting
- Redirecting work timely and accurately where cases have been incorrectly directed to the complaints team
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be a customer focused individual who enjoys communicating effectively with customers and colleagues alike
- You will be a proven problem solver and decision maker who enjoys doing this and is not afraid to overcome objections that might arise
- Due to the nature of the role, you will require experience within financial services and/or complaints handling
- You will have a pro-active approach and a friendly, empathetic phone manner
- You will have an excellent eye for detail and ability to work under pressure within tight timescales
- You will be organized to allow you to effectively manage different cases with competing priorities
- You will have good communication skills and be able to provide clear information both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of Risk Online and Bluedoor systems as well as Microsoft Office would be advantageous
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.