Client Services Voice Team Leader
- Lead, coach and motivate a team of Associates to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Engender a culture of pride, commitment and customer focus in every aspect of their role.
- Support the Team Manager in the oversight of a team and delivery of service to clients and customers.
- Responsible for energising your team to achieve high levels of motivation
- Using reports to drive performance and identify focus areas
- A senior point of contact within the team
- Meeting and managing client expectations
- Upholding company standards and policies within your team
- Supporting operational management
All Line Managers are accountable for the following:
- To communicate openly and honestly with their team
- To ask, listen and understand the team
- To be fair and consistent across the team
- To be accountable for own actions and the actions of the team
- To support their teams development and champion professional development
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the areas the role is responsible for are organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory regimes in which SS&C operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role.
- To attend Client Asset training. Ensure all activities are undertaken in accordance with established Client Asset procedures & controls, and that any changes to activities are considered for Client Asset implications.
- To escalate issues or potential breaches to Line Manager, to enable consideration for Client Asset implications.
The Ideal Candidate
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery.
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external).
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
- Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Able to problem solve to achieve the best outcome for clients and customers
- Willing to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions
- Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives
- Demonstrated integrity in decision making and takes accountability for messages
- Able to work in co-operation with others to achieve the desired outcomes
- Experience leading a team
- Investment industry experience
- Used to juggling various Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.