Client Services Voice - Outbound Senior Associate
To work in collaboration with the Team Leaders and Team Managers to improve the quality within the Contact Centre, reducing the amount of errors and enhancing the customer experience
• To provide an effective and efficient service to internal Customers and clients via telephone communication; obtaining information omitted or clarification of instructions sent on behalf of other Operational areas of the business.
• To greatly enhance our reputation as a truly Customer focused Company, by any appropriate means of communication.
• To engender a culture of pride, commitment and dedication to deliver a truly outstanding level of Customer Experience in every aspect of their role
• Making outbound calls:
• MLRO call backs.
• Message pad call backs.
• Various other work types.
• Achieve SLAs and Key Performance Indicators, both in terms of quality, productivity and accuracy of information given to the Customer.
• To commit to personally putting the Customer first and providing an excellent Customer service at all times.
• Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver an outstanding Customer service.
• Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the Customer.
• Attend and contribute at regular team meetings and scrums.
• Represent SS&C as a Customer Champion, ensuring the experience delivered to Investors, Advisors and Clients is of the highest standard.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of agreed initiatives/process changes, as directed by your line Manager.
• Be flexible and adaptable at all times in response to the challenging, changing environment
• Take a broad view of own role and impact on the team, Customer Experience and SS&C as a whole
• Attend SS&C development courses
• Provide and receive feedback with integrity and accountability
• Display respect for self and colleagues, enhancing creditability
• Pass IOC CASS Exam
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in multi Management Company environment
- Consistently achieving all quality targets of current role i.e. non-compliant calls, breaches, dealing quality
- Ability to use Microsoft packages, in particular excel
- The ability to send and receive different messages using different methods so that they are conveyed and understood as intended.
- Willingness to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions. Adapting your behaviour to meet the needs of others as well as yourself.
- Quality driven with a pride in delivering excellence
- Effective relationships with internal and external clients and their Customers. Being responsive to client needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Takes responsibility for the completion of objectives and tasks within budget, holding themselves accountable for their actions and the consequences of them
- Analysing and evaluating information in order to arrive at and draw conclusions that can be implemented to resolve difficult issues.
- Honest and able to admit mistakes and take responsibility for your actions. You do not make excuses or blame others and will say what you think, in a constructive manner. You use judgment and have a consideration for others.
- Working in co-operation with other people in a way that maximises personal effectiveness, encourages teamwork and achieves the required outcomes.
- Takes actions to correct own and others mistakes, and to reduce errors by identifying trends where appropriate
- Is empowered to show initiative and use own knowledge to resolve more complex enquiries and issues, with minimal assistance from others
- Adheres to all areas of SS&C code of conduct and behavior to ensure always acts as a model for others e.g. dress code, punctuality, mobile phones, clear desk policy, email policy etc.
- Demonstrates a high standard of verbal and written communication
- Manages own time effectively focusing on quality of work, whilst being mindful of impact to productivity and communicates to relevant person if there are issues with completing work.
- Actively influences events; seeks opportunities and acts on them; originates appropriate action without being asked to do so.
- Has a clear understanding of the source of SS&C revenue and costs and takes a commercial approach to all activity, looking for further revenue and challenging costs.
- Ability to effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of our clients
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.