Client Services Manager
This is an exciting time to join SS&C as we continue to grow and develop the services we offer to our clients, which makes the role of Client Services Manager more important than ever.
As Client Service Manager (CSM) you will be the main point of contact internally/externally for designated client relationships Primarily responsible for managing day-to-day service issues and associated tasks, information gathering, facilitating operational areas and communicating internally and externally.
- Develop existing client relationships with relevant Clients
- Liaison with the clients' oversight team to ensure that service meets requirements
- Manage the communication and participate in resolving any service issues
- Understand client's business/products
- Keep abreast of current client relationship status through the regular review of Management Reports e.g. Client feedback
- Contact points for day-to-day service issues raised to or by Client or internal contacts
- Produce & maintain Service Issues Log on a weekly basis
- Day-to-day liaison with all stream area contacts in operational areas to ensure service is delivered within SLA and quality is measured within KPIs
- Attend (weekly) Client conference call
- Review and validate KPI pack information
- Monitor service against KPIs and dispatch monthly KPI reports within agreed service levels
- Provide commentary for KPI pack
- Ensure relevant information is available for Lead CSM representation at weekly Stream meeting
- Responsible for provision of service management related information to client contacts in a timely manner and in an appropriate format
- Liaise with internal operational/IT counterparts to facilitate information flow and appropriate actions
- Participate in meetings (internal and external) & conference calls, as required
- Attend necessary internal prep meetings
- Involvement in the completion of supporting meeting documentation – agenda, minutes, actions etc.
New Business & Promotional Activity
- Develop SS&C product knowledge
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a client facing role
- Analytical and reasoning skills, understanding multiple data areas
- Ability to work to deadlines and multi-task under pressure
- Methodical and organised, with a commitment to accuracy
- Proficient in MS office suite of products
- Ability to develop new skills
- Good knowledge of industry products and services
- Professional examinations (IOC) – Either achieved or studying for
- TPA / Financial services industry experience
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site subsidised canteen