SS&C is the largest global investor service provider, servicing more than 55 million investors. Continually investing in global technology and services across the spectrum of distribution channels including: Asset Managers, Financial Advisors, Wealth Managers and large financial institutions such as Banks and Insurers. Investor servicing is offered in many different countries, including the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Luxembourg, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore. SS&C also services mutual fund structures in many other fund domiciles.
Global Investor and Distribution Solutions (GIDS) is the business unit offering this role. GIDS delivers global omni-channel investor servicing, including contact centre, using digital services.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a front office team in ensuring that a first class service is provided to both internal and external customers. The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to gain direct customer experience at the core of our business. Working in our Contact Centre you will gain an understanding of our customer base and experience in delivering excellent customer service. The role will provide the successful candidate with a strong foundation in providing high levels of customer service. Working in a challenging environment you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your business acumen through ongoing training.
- To deliver outstanding front line customer service by telephone to a broad range of clients, taking ownership and resolving queries, escalating where necessary
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Timely completion of work allocated by your Supervisor in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines
- Ensure all work carried out to agreed quality standards
- Communicate directly with you team members and other Operations Teams to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through co-operation
- Working as part of a team to meet team targets and objectives
- Be familiar with and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures including the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy
- Ensure completion of all regulatory training within agreed timeframe
- Develop an awareness of SS&C’s contractual obligations
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience in a Customer Contact Centre or Financial Services
- A relevant 3rd level qualification and/or Professional qualification desirable
- Excellent people and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage your work in a busy, challenging environment and be a team player
- Demonstrate a strong level of commitment and work ethic
- Strong customer focus
- High attention to detail and promote a “right first time” ethos
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Good time management skills
- Professional use of email and the telephone with excellent communication skills
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- On site canteen
About the Company
SS&C is a global provider of investment, financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring a diversity of perspectives to our thinking and conversation. It's important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.