Who we are:
SS&C is the world’s largest hedge fund and private equity administrator, as well as the largest mutual fund transfer agency. SS&C’s unique business model combines end-to-end expertise across financial services operations with software and solutions to service even the most demanding customers in the financial services and healthcare industries. SS&C owns and operates the full technology stack across securities accounting, front-to-back-office operations, performance and risk analytics, regulatory reporting, and healthcare information processes.
SS&C’s trusted and proven technology delivers an unparalleled level of scalable capabilities for the most complex portfolios, the most sophisticated strategies, and the highest volumes of transactions. Through a series of carefully selected acquisitions and organic growth, the breadth and depth of SS&C’s expertise in financial services and healthcare technology are unmatched.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and particularly welcome applications from under-represented groups, to enable us to bring diversity of perspective to our thinking and conversation. It’s important to us that we strive to have a workforce that is diverse in the widest sense.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a front office team in ensuring that a first class service is provided to both internal and external customers. The role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to gain direct customer experience at the core of our business. Working in our Contact Centre you will gain an understanding of our customer base and experience in delivering excellent customer service. The role will provide the successful candidate with a strong foundation in providing high levels of customer service. Working in a challenging environment you will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and develop your business acumen through ongoing training.
- To deliver outstanding front line customer service by telephone to a broad range of clients, taking ownership and resolving queries, escalating where necessary
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Timely completion of work allocated by your Supervisor in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines
- Ensure all work carried out to agreed quality standards
- Communicate directly with you team members and other Operations Teams to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through co-operation
- Working as part of a team to meet team targets and objectives
- Be familiar with and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures including the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy
- Ensure completion of all regulatory training within agreed timeframe
- Develop an awareness of SS&C’s contractual obligations
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge / Skills / Qualifications required
- Relevant experience in a Customer Contact Centre or Financial Services
- A relevant 3rd level qualification and/or Professional qualification desirable
- Excellent people and organisational skills.
- Ability to manage your work in a busy, challenging environment and be a team player
- Demonstrate a strong level of commitment and work ethic
- Strong customer focus
- High attention to detail and promote a “right first time” ethos
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Good time management skills
- Professional use of email and the telephone with excellent communication skills
- Competitive starting salary, followed by regular reviews and increases, as milestones are met.
- Hybrid working environment
- Fully paid training and qualifications
- Competitive holiday policy
- 6% employer pension scheme contribution
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
- Discount scheme
- Sports and Social groups
- On site canteen