CASS Office T&RC Specialist
This role is a key support position within the CASS Office. The role will be responsible for assisting the Senior Specialist in CASS Office Technical & Regulatory Control (CASS T&RC) in supporting the operational areas, project change teams, CSMs, CASS Co-ordinators and any other teams within SS&C needing technical CASS advice. In addition, providing CASS T&RC representation at client meetings where required.
- To assist in management of the Internal CASS T&RC Mailbox and other CASS email queries
- Support oversight of any change requests raised to update the processes and controls that may have an impact on the CASS environment
- Work with the Internal Assurance team to ensure the correct FCA CASS rules are mapped to the CAAD controls
- Support operational and CASS audit teams with queries relating to processes and controls and any CASS impacts
- Assist in reviewing breaches to identify any CASS impacts and advise on the relevant rules
- Represent CASS Office T&RC in Client oversight meetings
- Produce Opinion papers representing SS&C interpretation of the CASS requirements when applied to TA processes and controls
- Review and feedback on Change Requests relating to all aspects of SS&C business where there may be a CASS impact. From small changes to existing processes to completely new client take on propositions.
- Prepare and circulate Client supporting SS&C CASS RP documentation on a quarterly basis
- Attendance of external industry Forums when required
- Draft and review CASS Online Training Materials
- Attend and input into Service Alert calls, including, where necessary, running CASS Incidents (CICS)
- Provide support to the CASS Coordinator service by providing input to queries and questions from Client Firms and the Business
The Ideal Candidate
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
- Good word and excel skills
- Ability and appetite to learn and develop new skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understanding of CASS controls and operational processes
- Knowledge of CASS Source Book and applicable rules
Flexible Holiday Allowance
Life Assurance (4 x salary)
Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.