Business Readiness Technician
This is an exciting opportunity to progress a career in Operational Change as a Business Readiness Technician. The successful candidate in this role will support our busy team of Specialists and Senior Specialists as we deliver all IT and Operational change for a key SS&C client.
- Participate in a range of IT and Operational project delivery
- Support with Operational Readiness activity including – requirement gathering, test support, procedure updates, communications and training material
- Liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally across the full project life cycle
- Support the Business Readiness team with Release Management and Early Life support processes
- Support production of a range of project documentation and MI
- Participate in process reviews to identify Service Improvement opportunities
This is a full time role in a fast paced and high profile area offering career progression and job satisfaction.
The Ideal Candidate
Key skills - essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of communication with external clients
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to adapt and change priorities when necessary
- Work well under pressure/time constraints
- IT literacy particularly in Microsoft word, excel and power point
Key skills - desirable
- Project and financial services experience
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.