- Processing of all transfers, electronic and manual.
- Reconcile cash/ stock transfers in (DST / ALLFUNDS/ FM Accounts), including addition and removal of stock from client accounts
- Monitor helpdesk/ Freshdesk tickets related to transfer queries, and respond as appropriate.
- Tracking of transfers, including active chasing of FM’s/ Ceding parties via telephone and email.
- Oversee the successful completion of daily trade execution via various dealing platforms.
- Understanding and covering manual trades, paperwork and faxes.
- Ensuring rejected trades and error deals are investigated.
- Complete daily settlement of funds to be paid out to fund managers/clients and clearing some internal bank accounts.
- Ensure queries from clients and third parties are reviewed and resolved on a daily basis or escalated when required.
- Regular monthly processing such as investments, divestments and withdrawals using direct debit functionality.
- Input of settlement payments to fund managers and other third parties.
- Processing monthly fee payments for Advisers, DFM’s and Platforms.
- Dividend posting and upkeep of dividend records.
- Investigate escalate and correct breaks on tax vouchers and stock holdings.
- Daily assessment of exception reports.
- Daily stock reconciliation.
- Post management opening, scanning and distribution of the post across the business - as and when required.
- Ensuring transfers are processed in a timely manner, including communication with ceding parties and Fund Managers.
- Stock reconciliation - adding and removing stock from Client accounts.
- Monitoring of Transfers in and out and to resolve any issues which may arise.
- Responding to queries quickly and efficiently.
- Escalation of any issues to a senior member of the Transfers team, or to the Head of Operations.
- Support all operations processes as requested and as trained.
- Daily Assessment of Exception reports
- Investigate, escalate and clear breaks to correct stock/holdings.
- Daily dividend posting
- Upkeep of dividend recording
- Investigate escalate and correct breaks on tax vouchers
- CFL reporting
- Monitoring of Transfers via Altus dashboard
- Identify potential issues and escalation of any problem to management.
- Reviewing and monitoring Stock Transfers.
- Communication with Fund managers, ceding parties and third parties.
- Reporting breaks and dividend issues to relevant parties
- Immediate ownership of daily and monthly stock reconciliations. Shared ownership of daily dividend processing.
- Monitoring of internal and external stock balances
- Monitoring of timely dividend processing
Group Operating Model:
- Maintenance of MI related to Transfers.
- Escalation to Line Managers.
- Provision of reports to Line Manager as and when requested.
The Ideal Candidate
- Time management
- Critical Evaluation / Problem Solving, recognitions of patterns, with particular attention to detail and appreciation of the importance of accurate data entry and recording.
- Communication; liaising with team members and third party fund managers and custodians
- Confidence to take initiative and liaise with others to get stuff done.
- Delivery focused work style; setting own targets and recognising progress
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced industry in a company that’s going through a lot of development.
- High working knowledge of MSO packages, particularly Microsoft Excel, and ability to learn new systems/developing systems quickly.
- Flexible Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Private Healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.