Wealth Management & Insurance Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to commence or progress a career in Financial Services by joining our growing operations team in Dublin. The successful candidate will join our established team providing customer service and policy administration to life and pension owners and their financial advisors.
- Process a range of policy claims and servicing transactions across a number of life insurance products
- Ensure all client communications (via phone or email) are delivered in a highly professional, clear and efficient manner
- Manage workload and queues in a timely and accurate manner
- Prioritise work appropriately and adjust plans as work situations change
- Build strong relationships with key customers, colleagues, intermediaries and other external contacts.
- Contribute to the promotion of a friendly and professional image to customers and colleagues.
- Be part of a productive team priding itself in delivering a consistently excellent service
The Ideal Candidate
- Good computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (word, excel)
- Experience in a Financial Services administration role
- Desire to progress and build a career in Financial Services
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Well organised and methodical individual
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good typing and processing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.