UK Enterprise Asset Reconciliations Expert
- Ensure to meet all daily, weekly and monthly objectives
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the team for daily processes
- Actively monitoring and chasing of outstanding items
- Acting as point of escalation for internal and external queries
- Acting as reference point when training with regards to FCS, CASS regulations as they apply to asset reconciliations.
- Assist with necessary training to build a full working knowledge of team’s systems/processes/controls including on job coaching within team and training with other departmental area’s that feed into our team
- Learning and ensuring procedures are created and kept up to date for all new clients, market/system/regulatory changes (CASS).
- Have/build an excellent knowledge & skill set in Investment Trust Asset reconciliations and the CASS 6 requirements for Client Money Protection including Custody Funding, Pre-Funding, Failed Trades and Asset Shortfalls
- Taking on new clients – attending project meetings and client meetings with Team Leader/Manager to assess setup requirements
- System changes – Taking lead on any system changes, testing and setup ensuring all team, have access
- Investigating technical issues that arise
- To provide support to the Team and to Clients in respect of queries
- Training new members of the team
- Assisting with macro’s/spreadsheets/system and work practice enhancements
- Help maintain our working systems attending workshops on system enhancements
- Plan and organise daily work to ensure completion within standard practices.
- To liaise with internal/external Clients to obtain solutions to problems and make informed and clear decisions. To ensure any new business projects are represented from a departmental perspective to ensure adequate planning is performed and solutions are obtained to ensure smooth transitions to DST.
- Complete any other appropriate ad hoc tasks as directed by the Client Accounting Managers.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices
- Knowledge of Investment Trust market settlement processes
- Knowledge of client money and CMAR reporting
- Knowledge of PEP, ISA, Unit Trust, OEIC and Investment Trust administration
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory environment
- Knowledge of systems used within the business
- Good keyboard skills to include MS Office packages & systems used within the business (Essential)
- Good Verbal reasoning and numeric skills. (Essential)
- 2 years business experience. Demonstrating an understanding of responsibilities within the Financial Services Industry. (Essential)
- A good understanding of reconciliation (Essential)
- Excellent Communication, Planning, Prioritising & Organisational skills. (Essential)
- Knowledge of Figaro/FAST/Frontier/AWD
- Knowledge of Euroclear / Clearstream
- CASS 6 regulatory requirements
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland