Transfers Administrator - Wealth Management
Within this role you will be responsible for the management of transfers of cash and In-specie portfolios for new and existing clients
- Transfer in/out assets relating to ISA & pension accounts.
- Transfer in/out assets relating to ordinary/ taxable accounts.
- Transfer in of paper stock into the firm's CREST/nominee account.
- Switching of UT’s between unit classes – Retail / Institutional
- To reconcile transferred in/out cash and stock balances.
- Deal with associated ad hoc queries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of AML rules
- Knowledge of CASS regulations.
- Knowledge of RDR regulations
- Work within set SLA’s set by internal departments
- Work within market regulations for the UK market (FCA Guidelines)
- MS Office (With good level of Excel experience)
- Crest GUI (preferable)
- Cofunds platform experience (preferable)
- Figaro (preferable)
- BNP Neolink (preferable)
- Good communication skills
- Strong team working ethic
- Confident / positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prioritise work to effect timely settlement
- Focus on delivering internal and external customer satisfaction
- Flexi holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health Care
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.