Transfers Administrator - Wealth Management
We are looking to recruit some new exciting positions within our Basildon, Essex office. Within this role you will be able to work from home or the office with lots of flexibility.
Within this role you will be responsible for the management of transfers of cash and In-specie portfolios for new and existing clients
- Transfer in/out assets relating to ISA & pension accounts.
- Transfer in/out assets relating to ordinary/ taxable accounts.
- Transfer in of paper stock into the firm's CREST/nominee account.
- Switching of UT’s between unit classes – Retail / Institutional
- To reconcile transferred in/out cash and stock balances.
- Deal with associated ad hoc queries.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of AML rules
- Knowledge of CASS regulations.
- Knowledge of RDR regulations
- Work within set SLA’s set by internal departments
- Work within market regulations for the UK market (FCA Guidelines)
- MS Office (With good level of Excel experience)
- Crest GUI (preferable)
- Cofunds platform experience (preferable)
- Figaro (preferable)
- BNP Neolink (preferable)
- Flexi holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health Care
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.