Trade Support Specialist - Wealth Management
Day to day oversight, monitoring and maintenance of the full trade lifecycle and primary contact for trade and FX related matters for the Front Office and Dealing Team
- Trade Booking and Validation - Timely and accurate management of trade flow from capture through to settlement to ensure all trades are booked according to terms of underlying agreement in both Front Office and down-stream applications
- Ongoing Trade maintenance - Manage trade lifecycle events including rejected, amended and error bookings
- Trade Checking – Verification checks of all BNP and FX by close of T+1
- Coordinate FX corrections and Forward FX bookings
- Trade Reporting procedure and MI maintenance
- Review, develop and maintain efficiency of processes and controls in line with regulations
- Respond to stock and cash breaks/queries
- Daily monitoring of Fidessa exceptions/reconciliations
- Provide P/L figures to senior management
- Provide MI to senior management
- Monitoring operational risk
- Deal with ad hoc tasks and queries from across the organization
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong MS Office skills
- Figaro (preferable)
- Fidessa (preferable)
- Demonstrate good time management, ability to prioritise tasks and to meet deadlines and work within set SLA’s
- Ability to prioritise heavy workloads and work efficiently under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong team working ethic.
- Focus on delivering internal and external customer satisfaction
- Strong knowledge of trade lifecycle, dealing and settlements
- Knowledge of FCA regulations with a good working knowledge of the CASS element
- Knowledge of Transaction and Trade Reporting
- Work within set SLA’s set by internal departments
- Work within market regulations for the UK market
- Flexi holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Health Care
About the Company
SS&C provides software and software-enabled services for the global financial services industry. Through a combination of organic innovation and strategic acquisitions, we have assembled a comprehensive selection of technology and service capabilities, backed by industry-leading expertise. Since 1995, SS&C has acquired 51 businesses with products, services and/or technologies in existing or complementary vertical markets. Acquisitions include GlobeOp, Advent Software, Citi Alternative Investor Services, Wells Fargo Global Fund Services and DST Systems.
SS&C has more than 24,000 employees worldwide. Our head office is located in Windsor, Connecticut with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, software enabled-services and software as a service (SaaS) solutions for operational excellence.
SS&C is the leading independent provider of cloud-based fund administration services and software for the alternative investment industry, including hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds and managed accounts.