Technical Administrator - Life & Pension Administration
The Technical Associate works within a dynamic team responsible for the provision of Customer Service and Policy Administration to Life and Pension clients.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure the efficient administration within the Back-Office Policy Administration team in the Operations Department.
The back office administration team is responsible for the service delivery to the International Life and Pensions clients; the team provides daily customer service and technical support. This involves working in a busy and challenging environment whereby the administrators work would be required to reach a set standard in terms of performance and quality of work, which is to be maintained at all times.
- Manage their workload and work queues in a timely and accurate manner, by prioritising their tasks to meet both external and internal deadlines, turnaround times and service standards. This would involve the processing of a targeted number of tasks and ensure that 100% are completed within the agreed SLA.
- Process transactions compliantly and within industry and departmental standards, ensuring that all requirements are met and continuously monitored.
- Point of contact with TPA international client in relation to queries from trades, escalation, process reviews, new business, top-up and servicing transactions
- Build strong relationships with key customers, colleagues, intermediaries and other external contacts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our clients’ products and processes in order to provide an excellent service to policy owners and financial advisers
- Review service centre transactions and ensure all are keying within process checklist
- Review and sign off daily process checklist
- Manage daily queries log
- To complete end of day technical batch run
- Identify issues which have an impact on service delivery and quality, and flag to the Team lead and Senior Operations Management.
- Ensure there is adherence to the Company’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements while monitoring the team’s performance. Strive to achieve 100% accuracy by exercising due care in following the standards which are set up in relation to the team’s processes and checking procedures. Ensure that procedures and checklists are updated in a timely manner, where applicable.
- All correspondence received or made by email or letter is to be dealt with in a professional and efficient manner. Responses must be of a consistently high standard and the appropriate communication methods.
- Take ownership of all client queries / issues by providing ongoing support and delivering a quality, professional, accurate and efficient service. Ensure to respond to queries on a “Right First Time” basis....
- To contribute in the promotion of a friendly, professional image to customers and colleagues.
- Maintain and update all file records and ensure Quality Control checks.
The Ideal Candidate
About the Company
About DST DST Systems, Inc. (NYSE: DST) is a leading provider of specialized technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We assist clients in transforming complexity into strategic advantage by providing tools and services to help them stay ahead of and capitalize on ever-changing customer, business and regulatory requirements in the world’s most demanding industries. For more information, visit the DST website at www.dstsystems.com.
DST operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender identification, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.