Team Manager, Breach Administration
The role of the Breach Team Manager is to manager a team of associates whose role it is to administer all breach related work types on behalf of our clients, ensuring all regulatory and service criteria is met.
You will manage a close relationship with the CSM team and all operational areas to ensure all Breach related processes, projects and queries are managed effectively between business areas at all times and driving them to conclusion.
- Closing date - 13th June 2019
- Grade - Manager/Specialist (G/P3)
The Breach Team Manager has responsibility for the following:-
To manage a team of staff who process breaches logged, relating to DST business processing and administration, within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Regulatory deadlines.
- Ensure that all SLAs are adhered to and all vetting and quality checking is completed by the close of business each day
- Ensure performance KPI targets are met evaluated and communicated
- Chair and actively contribute to team/departmental meetings
- Demonstrate team focus in all relevant activities
- Show a desire to commit to personally putting the customer first & provide an excellent customer service at all times, whilst coaching your team members too
- Must actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally and externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the customer
- Attend Breach Quality forum when required
- Attend AOM meetings and promote this throughout the department
- Complete T&C Programme and all relevant exams 2 years from sign up
- Ensure staff access to systems complies with current role and review this quarterly
- Complete Manager Essentials course 1 year from sign up
- To collaborate with Training Manager and Skills Trainers around team training requirements
- To ensure all OCP tasks are signed off in a timely manner with reasonable comments for late sign offs
All Line Managers are accountable for the following:
- To communicate openly and honestly with their team
- To ask, listen and understand the team
- To be fair and consistent across the team
- To be accountable for own actions and the actions of the team
- To support their teams development and champion professional development
- To be a role model to all team members
- To manage HR processes with staff such as return to work documents; probation periods; ACE reviews; recruitment; holiday and overtime requests
- To complete monthly 121’s with all team members through SMART objectives; CASS assessment template and any personal goals
The Ideal Candidate
- Competent in producing professional written communications
- Ability to manage own workload, schedule training and self-evaluate
- Extensive knowledge of DST financial products
- Proficient in all line of business and surrounding systems
- Proficient in the use of Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders inclusive of clients
- Level 3 Certificate in Investment Operations (or a commitment to achieving the qualification within two years) Client Money and Assets IOC as an additional or replace the Technical paper
- Financial Services Experience at an expert level or higher
- Competitive annual salary
- Eligible for annual discretionary bonus (based on individual and company performance)
- 25 Days holiday
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Family Cover healthcare
- Flexible benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.