DST Client Care Department consists of various teams who manage client administration for Unit Trust, ISA and Life and Pensions products. This activity includes managing team controls, complaint handling and investigative work. As Team Leader you will support the delivery of exceptional customer service through day to day organisation of work flow ensuring resource is planned and utilised effectively to maintain agreed Service Level Agreements
- Managing and monitoring day to day resourcing of the team using appropriate workflow tool , planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Actively lead and contribute to team and departmental meetings and huddles
- Review and understand MI – contributing to forecasting and decision making on a real time basis
- Maximise business opportunities by building and developing positive internal and external relationships
- Deputise for Customer Service Manager
- Gain exposure to HR related conversations and processes, supporting Customer Service Manager where appropriate
- Flexibility to support team with processes and work volumes when business needs dictate
- Involvement in Projects as required assisting in the planning and implementation of local initiatives
- Assisting CSM with escalations , complaints and complex queries within team ensuring these are resolved through to resolution to an acceptable outcome in line with FCA guidelines.
- Deliver consistent levels of service today while planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Manage relationship with Key Stakeholders, Customer Service Manager, and the team as well as supporting Management Company relationships.
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the area the role is responsible for is organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation
- To comply with the regulatory guidelines in which IFDS operates
All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external)
- Assist in the review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
The Ideal Candidate
• Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
• 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single person healthcare
• flex benefits scheme
Free Local bus service covering Stirling and the surrounding area
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.