Fantastic opportunity for your first step into supervisory/junior management position
Support the delivery of exceptional customer service through day to day organisation of work flow ensuring resource is planned and utilised effectively to maintain agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Managing and monitoring day to day resourcing of the team using appropriate workflow tool , planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Actively lead and contribute to team and departmental meetings and huddles
- Build and develop positive internal and external relationships to maximise business opportunities
- Review and understand MI – contributing to forecasting and decision making on a real time basis
- Maximise business opportunities by building and developing positive internal and external relationships
- Deputise for Customer Service Manager
- Work with the CSM to identify, quantify and implement meaningful process improvements to improve capacity within the team
- Gain exposure to HR related conversations and processes, supporting Customer Service Manager where appropriate
- Flexibility to support team with processes and work volumes when business needs dictate
- Involvement in Projects as required assisting in the planning and implementation of local initiatives
- Assisting CSM with escalations , complaints and complex queries within team ensuring these are resolved through to resolution to an acceptable outcome in line with FCA guidelines
- Deliver consistent levels of service today while planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Manage relationship with Key Stakeholders, Customer Service Manager, and the team as well as supporting Management Company relationships
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to understand management information and using this to make considered decisions
- Broad knowledge of relevant regulatory and mandatory procedures and qualifications
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate when communicating, both written and verbal , engaging people at all levels
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to create an environment that delivers excellent customer service, inspiring change in people and work culture
- Role model to others by leading by example
- Strong skill set including decision making , problem solving ,time management ,planning analysis and organisation
- Excellent customer focus
- Ability to build partnerships both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Strong self-awareness of own strengths and capabilities
- Ability to understand the business processes undertaken by the team and use initiative in day to day running of the team to utilise resource effectively
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- Reference salary based on experience
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year's service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.