Team Leader - WMI Life & Pensions
To lead a team of approximately 15 associates for the day to day running of that stream. The team is responsible for all dealing, registration and enquiries on behalf of the management Company. The ability to provide exceptional service to all individual policyholders and group scheme administrators, via telephone and written communication. To be able to process work to a high standard of accuracy and in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- To ensure the team provides an effective & efficient service function to customers, mostly by post, but by any appropriate means of communication, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused Company.
- Respond positively to the goals of the team and RIS and actively add to its success.
- Meet regularly with the RIS management team and discuss issues and ideas.
- Display flexibility and adaptability at all times in response to challenging, changing environment.
- Be prepared to achieve & strive to exceed minimum standards in line with KPIs, SLAs & Key Results Areas, both in terms of quality and productivity
- Develop an understanding of all client profiles/products to be able to deliver outstanding customer service
- Oversee team and actively seek and respond to feedback
- Actively seek & respond to feedback. Use service failures both internally & externally as an educator to improve our process, procedures & overall service to the customer
- Develop and improve communication to ensure that IFDS operationally meets business requirements
- All contact with our clients and their customers must of a high standard, whether written or verbal. Retain strong focus on professional standards and results, which directly contribute and impact business targets
- Ensure that processes and procedures are appropriately controlled, monitored and documented.
- To commit to personally putting the customer first and providing an excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensure that individual performance reviews (monthly 1:1’s) are completed and documented. Include any training plans and coaching sessions to motivate and develop team. These must include quality and productivity monitoring to coincide with ACE.
- Produce progression plans for future stars
- Ensure support and Personal Improvement Plans are in place for staff that are underperforming
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to analyse and appraise work, to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- asic keyboard skills to include awareness of MS Office packages
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for OC or equivalent
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.