Team Leader (Twilight)
Support the delivery of exceptional customer service through day to day organisation of work flow ensuring resource is planned and utilised effectively to maintain agreed Service Level Agreements.
Skills developed to be able to backfill for the team manager when they are not in the office.
This will be working with the twilight teams
Monday - Friday 1pm to 9pm
- Manage and proactively monitor day to day resourcing of the team using appropriate workflow tool and planning skills to ensure full utilisation of resource
- Actively lead and contribute to team/ departmental meetings or huddles
- Review and understand MI – contributing to forecasting and decision making on a real time basis
- Build and develop positive internal and external relationships to maximise business opportunities
- Deputise for Customer Service Manager. Own and drive personal development plan to ensure robust succession plan in place
- Gain exposure to HR related conversations and processes, supporting Customer Service Manager where appropriate
- Flexibility to support team with processes and work volumes when business needs dictate
- Involvement in Projects as required assisting in the planning and implementation of local initiatives
- Assisting CSM with escalations , complaints and complex queries within team ensuring these are resolved through to resolution to an acceptable outcome in line with FCA guidelines.
- Deliver consistent levels of service today while planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Manage relationship with Key Stakeholders, Customer Service Manager, and the team as well as supporting Management Company relationships
- Work with the CSM to identify, quantify and implement meaningful process improvements to improve capacity within the team.
- A working knowledge of AOM and it’s associated planning and variance requirements, including hosting challenge sessions in the absence of Team Manager.
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external)
- Assist in the review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring the area the role is responsible for is organised and controlled.
- To uphold responsibilities for risk and business continuity practices as appropriate to the position the role holds within the organisation.
- To comply with the regulatory guidelines in which operates
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to understand management information and using this to make considered decisions
- Broad knowledge of relevant regulatory and mandatory procedures and qualifications
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate when communicating, both written and verbal , engaging people at all levels
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to create an environment that delivers excellent customer service, inspiring change in people and work culture
- Role model to others by leading by example
- Strong skill set including decision making , problem solving ,time management ,planning analysis and organisation
- Excellent customer focus.
- Ability to build partnerships both internally and externally with key stakeholders.
- Strong self-awareness of own strengths and capabilities
• Reference salary based on experience
• 20 Days holiday
• 6% non-contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Single person healthcare
• Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.