Team Leader - Platforms Written Enquiries
Your role will be to lead a team of associates who investigate and answer client, Partner and Management Company queries, mostly by letter, in line with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs
- Ensure the team provides an effective & efficient service function to customers, to greatly enhance our reputation as a truly customer focused company.
- Work with team manager to complete quality monitoring. Ensure information is recorded, feedback provided and discussed with line manager.
- Day to day resourcing of the team
- Support Management Company relationships
- Monitoring of Associate’s work both side by side and remote
- Coaching & Feedback to Associates (RON, Incident Report)
- Actively contribute to team and departmental meetings
- Managing adherence
- Referral Management
- Knowledge retention – support business volumes when necessary
- Assist in the planning and implementation of agreed initiatives
- Review and understand MI – including feedback delivery for Associates out of Adherence
- Overcoming objections- be first point of contact on escalated cases
- Be a role model by adhering to DST policies and procedures
- Take ownership of personal development
- Ensure own and teams regulatory training is completed within timescales
- Maximise business opportunities by building and developing positive internal and external relationships
- Deputise for Team Manager when they are out of the office – completing all controls that TMs are accountable for
- Support Manager with 1:1 and RTW meetings
- Gain exposure to HR related conversations and processes, supporting Team Manager with these, as and when they arise
- Flexibility to support team with processes and work volumes when business needs dictate
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed by Team or Senior Manager.
- Provide support and advice to associates and managers to continually support development of staff
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements and TCF principles
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good personal organisational skills
- Experience of working within the Financial Services Industry
- Excellent Communication skills
- Intermediary knowledge of MS Office
- IOC qualified or commitment to complete within 12 months of role.
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- Flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs 5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland.
**All offers of employment at DST are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful. **