Team Leader - Platform Dealing
Works with Management:
The Ideal Candidate
- Detailed knowledge of, ISA, Unit Trust administration
- Can demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities within Financial Services industry
- Awareness of Microsoft office packages
- Good verbal reasoning and numeric skills
- Ability to analyse and appraise work to identify potential areas of concern that could lead to risk
- IOC or equivalent, or commitment to study for IOC
- Experience in client facing role
- Experience in Financial Services Investment Industry
- Knowledge of FSA regulatory environment
- Reference salary based on experience and in line with the ACE salary progression scheme
- 20 Days holiday (increasing by 1 day for every year’s service up to a maximum of 25 days)
- 6% non-contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x salary)
- Single person healthcare
- flex benefits scheme
About the Company
DST is a leading provider of specialised technology, strategic advisory, and business operations outsourcing to the financial and healthcare industries. We enable clients to transform complexity into strategic advantage by helping them continually stay ahead of and capitalise on ever-changing customer, business, and regulatory requirements in the world's most demanding industries.
Headquartered in Kansa City, Missouri, USA, DST is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: DST), employing over 16,000 talented people globally.
In March 2017, DST acquired International Financial Data Services (IFDS) in the UK and Ireland; making DST a leading provider of investor and policyholder administrative services to the funds, insurance and wealth management industries.
DST employs ~5,000 people across 12 locations in the UK and Ireland