Team Leader - Escalations Management
We are looking for a Team Leader for allocation and oversight of escalations dealing with all areas of SJP Operations. This role plays a key role in the service that the Administration Centre provides to St. James’s Place and is a direct link between the front and back office for resolution of escalated cases.
This is a fantastic opportunity for your first step into supervisory/junior management position, supporting the delivery of exceptional customer service through day to day organisation of work flow ensuring resource is planned and utilised effectively to maintain agreed Service Level Agreements.
About the role
- Managing and monitoring day to day resourcing and turnaround of escalations using appropriate workflow tool , planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Build and develop positive internal and external relationships to maximise business opportunities
- Review and understand MI – contributing to forecasting and decision making on a real time basis
- Deputise for Customer Service Manager
- Work with the CSM to identify, quantify and implement meaningful process improvements to improve capacity and quality
- Flexibility to support team with processes and work volumes when business needs dictate
- Involvement in Projects as required assisting in the planning and implementation of local initiatives
- Assisting CSM with escalations , complaints and complex queries within team ensuring these are resolved through to resolution to an acceptable outcome in line with FCA guidelines
- Deliver consistent levels of service today while planning and considering the requirements for the future
- Manage relationship with Key Stakeholders, Customer Service Manager, teams, as well as supporting Management Company relationships
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to understand management information and using this to make considered decisions
- Broad knowledge of relevant regulatory and mandatory procedures and qualifications
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate when communicating, both written and verbal and engaging people at all levels
- Sound interpersonal skills with the ability to create an environment that delivers excellent customer service, inspiring change in people and work culture
- Role model to others by leading by example
- Strong skill set including decision making, problem solving, time management, planning analysis and organisation
- Excellent customer focus
- Ability to build partnerships both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Strong self-awareness of own strengths and capabilities
- Ability to understand the business processes undertaken by the team and use initiative in day to day running of the team to utilise resource effectively
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery
About the Company
SS&C (formerly known as DST) is a global provider of investment and financial services as well as software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. Company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organisations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
All offers of employment at SS&C are subject to background verification checks, including 5 year employment history, proof of eligibility to work in the UK, proof of address, credit check and criminal record check. The accuracy of all information you submit as part of your application is vital and may be used as part of the background checking process should you be successful.